BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Sunday, January 30, 2011

YSL TEINT RESIST FOUNDATION


I got a sample of this oil-free foundation about a couple months ago. I used it on and off for a while. I tested it out during the day and at night. I really started to notice that it held up well whether it be a night out with the girls or working all day in the salon. Depending on how much you use or which type of application, you can achieve medium to full coverage. It has a nice texture that goes on smoothly and dries with a semi-powdery finish. It is water resistant which helps keep the oil/shine I usually get at the end of the day down to a minimum. It is recommended for normal to oily skin types. Using a primer before hand definitely gives it a better look. I wouldn't suggest it for someone who has dry skin because it might look too caked on. I am really glad I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a full size of the YSL Teint resist because I am extremely happy with the results. A 1oz bottle of this foundation is available at Sephora for $55.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment