BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MY FAVORITE SUNSCREEN


I know adding one more step to your morning regimen is never exciting, but sunscreen is one step I am not willing to forgo. I have tried SO many different facial sunscreens but usually found that they left my skin greasy or weren't strong enough. I also try to use as many natural skincare products as possible, although I don't always succeed. One day at Wholefoods I came across this great product. It's called Mineral Sportblock by Nature's Gate. I was looking for a natural daily sunscreen that was fragrance-free that contained Zinc Oxide. It is light weight and has UVA/UVB protection. You have to make sure to blend it in very well otherwise the Zinc will leave a white layer on your skin. It is great because it lasts for a long time, so that means less re-applications. It has never irritated my eyes or skin like other sunscreens and never feels heavy under my makeup.

Nature's Gate - Mineral Sportblock Suntan Lotion Fragrance Free SPF 20 - 4 oz. (118 mL)
Available at Wholefoods or online at Luckyvitamin.com for $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment