BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Sunday, February 13, 2011

DR. DENNIS GROSS ALPHA BETA FACE PEEL


I tried a sample of the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel a month ago and I knew I had to buy the product. I noticed a considerable difference in the texture and over all color of my skin. I decided to do some research about the AB face peel online and I found endless raving reviews. I took this as a sign to spend the $75 at Sephora and start my 30 day peel ASAP. I am at week 1 and loving it. The product claims to helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, clear imperfections, eliminate excess oils, minimize pores, calm redness and irritation, and brighten your overall complexion. It is good for all skin types and is recommended for either evening or morning use. Make sure to avoid as much sun exposure as possible and use a high SPF to prevent sunburning. The product contains alpha-hydroxy acid which can cause skin and sun sensitivity. I am starting week two and liking what I see so far. I can't wait to see the difference by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment