BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Friday, July 2, 2010

DIORSKIN AIRFLASH SRAY FOUNDATION



I got the Dior Airflash foundation a couple weeks ago and I am really liking it. It is easy to use and does a great job of covering your imperfections without looking too caked on. It evens out your skin tone while giving it a luminescent glow. You can apply it in a few different ways. You can spray on your hand and apply it with your fingers, use a sponge, or by spraying it directly on your face. I have tried it all 3 ways. You use less by applying it with your fingers and you can still get great coverage. If you apply it with a sponge you can get the same effect but you end up using more of it. I was a little apprehensive about spraying it directly on my skin. But I closed my eyes and held my breath and sprayed it from my forehead to my chin. I was nervous to see the outcome but when I took a look in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. So my final assessment of the product is that it is easy to use and has great coverage. I use it sparingly because I know it will go fast. It was worth the $60.00 but I will make sure to use it on special occasions so that I can hold on to it as long as possible.

*Available at Sephora-$60.00 for 2.3oz

No comments:

Post a Comment