BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOROCCANOIL RESTORATIVE HAIR MASK


As you may have read before I have been battling my damaged hair for quite a few months now. Obviously when you change your hair color so frequently there are going to be some consequences. I have heard many good things about Moroccanoil treatments but have yet to purchase any. So on an extremely bad hair day and a moment of disparity and frustration, I went to my local beauty supply. I asked for the best treatment I could use for over processed hair. The lady recommended that I try Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask. She said that it was a protein treatment and that it would be a good way to rebuild the strength of my hair. Well, I have been using it for almost a few weeks now and I have noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my hair. I can air dry it with minimal styling products and it curls on its own. This was something that would have been impossible a few weeks ago. I love it! It has practically saved my hair. I am also back to using my tride and true Frederic Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner. It can be pricey, but it is worth having healthy hair that I don't have to fuss over.

No comments:

Post a Comment