BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Friday, July 9, 2010

GLO-REDNESS RELIEF POWDER


Even though we are experiencing some June gloom in July summer is here. This is the time of the year we travel, go to the beach, barbecue, go swimming and basically partake in any and every activity you can do alfresco. Something people may not necessarily know is that you can still get sunburned on cloudy days. I always put on sunscreen if I know my skin is going to be exposed to the sun. There are those occasions however where I forget to reapply. I discovered the perfect solution for covering and healing redness that happens when mishaps occur with my sunblock. It's called gloRedness by Glominerals. This powder reduces redness while soothing the skin with ingredients that include honeysuckle, zinc oxide, licorice and caffeine. Glominerals products are talc-free, non-comedogenic and free of perfumes and chemical dyes. Their cosmetic line boasts an advanced combination of antioxidant complex of Vitamins A, C, and E and green tea extract, they provide UV protection and help to defend against free radical damage. They have a wide range of products that include under eye concealer, hydrating mist, lip gloss, shadows, powders, brushes, lengthening mascara and much more. It is always nice to discover cosmetic companies that care about my skin as much as I do.




GloRedness Relief Powder-Available online at www.gloskincare.com for $25.00
This product is ideal for even the most sensitive skin, including conditions such as rosacea, sunburn, acne-flareups, and after advanced chemical and microderm treatments.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew one could be sunburned even with clouds. I just learned something quite valuable. Thanks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete