BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Sunday, November 21, 2010

LILASH 2 MONTH UPDATE



Here is a picture of my lashes and how they currently look. I can't believe how much they have grown in the last 2 months! I don't even need to curl my lashes anymore. They have gotten so much longer especially in the past couple weeks. I can still see some shorter ones that need to catch up but I am really excited with the results. I put a picture of my lashes below so you can see how they looked prior to using the serum. It is a picture from February 2010 and wow were my brows thinner! My one complaint is that I have encountered a new problem that I have never experienced before. Now that my lashes are so long, the mascara rubs off on my upper lids. The result is that I now get black smudges bellow my eyebrows. But I have to say, I will definitely put up with it to have my long lashes. I will never go without LiLash now that I know the results. On a separate note, I have the YSL Mascara Volume Effet on in the picture above. I went back to my tried and true mascara after my Makeup Forever Smoky Lash mysteriously disappeared. I am bummed and will probably buy another one after I finish my YSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment