BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Sunday, November 21, 2010

DEBORAH LIPPMANN NAIL POLISH





I recently purchased a few Deborah Lippmann nail polishes from the 2010 Holiday collection. I am like a little kid when it comes to sparkles. I may be at the age when you are supposed to give it up, but I just can't resist! I tried out the gold color tonight called Boom Boom Pow. You definitely have to apply a few coats but the results are great! It looks fantastic on its own but can also be worn over a solid colored polish. She offers an array of colors and they are all fun and unique. They are great for Holiday parties and make great presents. They are available at Nordstroms and go for around $20.oo each.


No comments:

Post a Comment