BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SPRINGTIME FRAGRANCES


Spring officially starts in March. It is one of the 4 temperate seasons. It's the transitional period between winter and summer. There are so many things that come to mind when thinking of spring. There are longer days, spring vacations, flowers are in bloom, open-toed shoes, and the weather is warmer. What's not to be excited about? I also start to modify my perfume choices according to the warmer weather. Yes, I am little crazy when it comes to perfume. In the winter and fall I generally wear heavier scents, in the spring I wear more floral scents, and in the summer I wear floral and musk scented perfumes and oils. Here are some of my favorite floral picks for springtime.

MICHAEL KORS BY MICHAEL KORS-Available at Sephora.com for $48.00 for 1oz
The notes are Dewy Fresia, Tamaind, Chinese Osanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, Peony, Blue Orris, Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, and Vetiver Haiti. I love this scent because it is feminine and it reminds me of summer. It is sophisticated and sensual and I am definitely going to buy a new one because I finished my first bottle.



MISS MARISA-Available at luckyscent.com for $60.00 for 30ml
Notes are Plum Blossom, Cassis, Fresh Mint and Waterlily. This scent is beautiful and fresh. I wear it day or night. It has a great roll stick and is an oil so it lasts all day and is easy to apply.



JUICY COUTURE PERFUME BY JUICY COUTURE-Available at fragrancenet.com for $52.00 for 1.7oz
Notes are Mandarin, Watermelon, Marigold, Hyacinth, Passion fruit, Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Patchouli, Lily, Caramel, Woods, Tuberose and Wild Rose. This scent makes a statement. It is feminine and great for a night on the town.





STELLA BY STELLA MCCARTNEY-Available at Sephora.com for $50.00 for 1oz
Notes are Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute and Amber. This scent is delicate and sophisticated. This floral scent is reminiscent of peony and wears well at night.





SA MAJESTE LA ROSE BY SERGE LUTENS-Availble at Luckyscent.com for $120.00 for 50ml
Notes are Moroccan Rose Absolute, Gaiac Wood, Clove, White Honey and Musk.
To me, this is one of the best rose perfumes I have ever smelled. It smells like fresh red roses and can be worn both day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment