BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DRUGSTORE COWGIRL


Has the economy been leaving you with less cash to spend on your beauty regimen? Well don't be afraid to try your local drugstore skin care and cosmetic selection. You can pull off the latest makeup trends without having to spend a fortune. These are a few of my personal favorites....

1. Clean and Clear Persa-gel $6.49
This spot treatment can zap even the most stubborn zits. It contains 10% benzoyl peroxide which is the strongest available outside a dermatologist.

2. CVS Cleansing cloth towelettes $5.99
Have you ever come home from a late night on the town with the girls and just wanted to pass out without washing your face? These makeup removing towelettes will even get rid of your waterproof mascara.

3. Jergens Natural Glow Foam $8.99
Feeling a little pasty under your skinny jeans? Looking for a tan that can only be achieved by a tropical vacation? Well you are in luck! This tanning foam is moisturizing and gives you a streak-free tan that looks natural.

4. JASON Super C Cleanser $12.19
I love this gentle facial cleanser! I use it every day and love the fact that it doesn't make me go broke in the process. It removes makeup and excess surface oil without making your skin dry.

5. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer $4.99
These luminescent lip balms are 100% natural and come in 11 different shades. It's ingredients include vitamin E and sunflower oil that help your chapped lips look softer while giving them a natural color boost.

6. Cover Girl Pressed Powder $6.19
When I am in a jam and don't have time to go home to fix my face, I use CG powder to conceal my uneven skin tone. It is lightweight and has a natural finish. I love it because it is dermatologically tested and doesn't clog your pores.

7. Fashion Lashes $3.99-$4.99
As far as I'm concerned, the more lashes the better. This is my favorite accessory for when I'm in the mood to take things up a notch with my makeup. A lot of these come with adhesive included. I like the #110 for a more natural lash and the #101 for a fuller more dramatic look.

8. Maybelline Full' N Soft Mascara $7.29
This is one of my absolute go to drugstore mascaras. It works wonders for my less than impressive lashes. It contains vitamin E that helps nourish and aids in preventing lash loss.

9. L'Oreal Color Juice Lip Gloss $8.49
From Berry Burst to Raspberry Smash, these colors make your pout standout. If you are as obsessed with lip glosses as I am, you will be addicted to all these shades. They come in a variety of colors. Just squeeze and apply for a shiny finish that moisturizes too.

10. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Blast Collection $5.49
This 4 shade kit gives you colors that blend well together while making your eyes look exceptional. They come in various color combos that work well with different skin tones.

*These products are all available at CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment