BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LILASH 1 MONTH UPDATE

So....it's been about a month since I started using Lilash and I am beginning to notice some changes. My lashes are getting a bit fuller and longer. Just when I was about ready to give up due to the slow start, something happened. I washed my makeup off as I do every night and I saw something that I usually don't notice, my lashes! They are usually straight and barely noticeable without the help of mascara or a curler. So sadly enough, noticing anything at all is impressive. The full effect of the serum is supposed to happen by the 6th week. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
*The one con I have noticed is that my eyes get a bit irritated and red. I can handle it if the results continue to improve. I can always use eye drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment