BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Monday, May 17, 2010

THE DRY BAR


I heard about this place from a friend and I had to check it out. She said they strictly did blow outs. They offer 5 different options. All the styles have cute names that relate to drinks. I was so excited! I had the perfect occasion, my 3oth birthday party. It was coming up so I booked an appointment. I had no idea what to expect even though I had checked it out online before hand. When I got there I was greeted by the receptionist that checked me in. I waited about 15-20 minutes even though I had an appointment. It was fine though, as I had allotted some extra time to get dressed and apply my makeup for the big night. I was offered the option of various drinks such as wine, water, and champagne. It was tempting but I passed and distracted myself by reading W magazine. When my time came for my blow out, I chose the Mai Tai which is the "messy and beachy" look. It turned out great but was falling out around the time I left. It was probably my fault since my hair is a bit damaged at the moment due to some coloring. I would recommend it for girls who have a lot of hair or who have a hard time managing it. I saw many girls leaving who looked amazing. The girls who work there are friendly and the decor is very cute. It is $35 for a blow out and they suggest a $10 tip. I am not sure if I will go there again, but I would definitely recommend it.

Dry Bar is located at 11677 San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
http://www.thedrybar.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment