BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Sunday, March 14, 2010

MY LATEST OBSESSION


Oh Creme de la Mer, how you intrigue me but cost so much. Why must this infamous facial product line cost so much you ask? Because of the extreme process in which it must go through before it is bottled up and sold at Neiman Marcus for upwards of $130. This coveted cream has a process that takes four months to harvest. It contains natural ingredients such as sea kelp, vitamins, and essential oils that are meticulously created in a research lab formulated by an aerospace physicist named Dr. Max Huber. His research started in an effort to heal his chemical burns. After 12 years of tests and analysis he finally created Creme de la Mer through a process called bio-fermentation. The cream that started a craze for the must-have skin care line amongst beauty addicts. They recently debuted their new Regenerating Serum that promises to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. I was lucky enough to get a sample from Neiman Marcus a week ago. I squeezed whatever I could get out of my tiny sample tube which managed to last me for a total of 4 days. I noticed a difference in my skin after day 2. My skin looked smoother, clearer, more hydrated and my blemishes cleared up. Now I am left wanting more and debating if I can bite the bullet and spend the $250 for just 1oz. Well my birthday is coming up, I might just have to treat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment