BEAUTY TIPS FOR THE MODERN GIRL

A HOW TO SITE FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEAUTY CURIOUS AND FASHION OBSESSED

Thursday, February 4, 2010

BRILLIANTLY BRONZED



I'm pale. There's not too much I can do about it. I don't always mind my pale complexion but sometimes I need a boost in the pigment department. Every once and a while a girl has got to wear a dress and pasty legs doesn't always cut it. I am not one to sunbathe or visit the tanning salon, but I will get a spray tan when necessary. One thing I use more often than not is self tanners. I have definitely tried a few over the years, but there are some that are better than others. If you have light skin like I do, streaking and unnatural orange colors can be a problem if you use the wrong products. Here are a few that work for me.


SALLY HANSEN'S AIRBRUSH LEGS-Available at drugstores for $7.00
I love this spray! It works in a pinch. I use it when I want to wear a skirt or dress and I don't have time to get a spray tan. I put lotion on my legs first, spray a few spots on my legs and rub it in. This spray has a natural color and goes on evenly.




FENIX SUNLESS TANNING LOTION-Available online 4oz for $27.00
This is the best tanning lotion I have found. It looks closest to getting a spray tan without having to leave your house. The color is warm not orange and starts showing up in a couple hours after application. It's a bit more pricey than other lotions but worth it for the effect.




NARS BODY GLOW-Available at Sephora 4oz for $59.00
This bronzer is not best known for its color impact, but it's scent. It gives a hint of color but the scent is reminiscent of summer with notes of coconut and chocolate. This light-weight oil is also moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment